Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Air handling system shutdown at Knight Library Oct. 14 and 16.
- Fire sprinkler shutdown at Hayward Field Zone 4 Oct. 15.
- Coating impacting Recycling and Paint Quonsets through Oct. 23.
- Renovations impacting Pacific Hall rooms 202-204 through Oct. 23.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.