Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Campus advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Campus COVID signage change advisory as of July 1.
- Campus face covering update as of July 13.
- Tykeson Hall and Chapman Hall lawn renovation extended through July 30.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountain shutdown continues for on the second and third floors.
- Susan Campbell transitioning to prox card access through mid-July.
- Unthank Jr. Hall project fencing extended on the NE section through July 26.
- Onyx Bridge third floor renovation through Sept 30.
- Hendricks Hall transitioning to prox card access through first part of August.
- Fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for July.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1.
- 1715 Franklin rat traps placed until about Aug. 6.
- Lokey Education, HEDCO, Music, Berwick, and Clinical Services Building HVAC cleaning through July 23.
- CPFM Warehouse Suite 110 remodeling project through Sept. 17.
- Tunnel work by Carson Hall July 19-21.
- University Health Services artwork installed at north entrance July 19-28.
- University Health Services window installations on the south facing exterior July 19-Aug. 3.
- Thompson University AHU maintenance shutdown July 20-23.
- Onyx Bridge building steam shutdown July 29.