“The College Tour,” an Amazon Prime Video series, plans to film at the University of Oregon this fall and feature UO students in an upcoming episode.
All students willing to share their personal stories, interests and love for the UO are welcome to audition.
Students who want to be featured must submit an audition video through their Google accounts by Aug. 20. Casting will be an ongoing process, so early submissions are encouraged.
Videos should be less than 2 minutes in length and explain why the auditioning student loves being a Duck.
Auditions should also include reflections on the following categories:
- Campus life
- Location (campus, Eugene or the Pacific Northwest)
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Career readiness and/or advising
- Experiential learning
- Getting physically active on and off campus
- The Duck
- College of Arts and Sciences: Humanities
- College of Arts and Sciences: Natural Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences: Social Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences: Global Studies and Languages
- Lundquist College of Business
- College of Design
- College of Education
- School of Journalism and Communication
- School of Music and Dance
- Clark Honors College
Students can propose other segment ideas they’re passionate about in their audition videos.
Filming on campus will be held Sept. 27-Oct. 3. Those selected should prepare to be available during that time.