Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Reminder about seasonal steam management.
- Access control system repairs impacting Huestis Hall North through April 12.
- EWEB meter replacements impacting Student Rec Center, Central Power Station and river pump on April 17.
- HVAC service and inspection at KWAX was moved to April 19.
- Traffic impacts along 15th related to Hayward construction through late June.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.