Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Fire sprinkler replacement project at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art Aug. 12.
- Heating system shutdown at Chiles Business Center Aug. 12-13.
- Electrical shutdown impacting parts of Friendly Hall Aug. 13.
- Lane closure impacting 15th Ave. through Aug. 15.
- Pedestrian crossing detour at Agate St. Aug. 17-21.
- Fire testing at Lewis Integrated Science Building Aug. 18.
- Driveway closure by Zebrafish International Resource Center Aug. 21.
- Restroom shutdown Johnson Hall garden level restroom through Aug. 21.
- Connection advisory at Knight Campus sky bridge connection through Aug. 24.
- Electrical shutdown impacting University Health, Counseling and Testing Center Aug. 25.
- Renovations impacting Gerlinger 342B through Aug. 28.
- Repairs at the Lyllye Reynolds-Parker Black Cultural Center through Aug. 31.
- Renovations at Willamette Hall through Aug. 31.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Project work in various tunnels through Sept. 3.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.