Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Building inspections as part of the facility condition assessment continue through Feb. 21.
- DESIGO system server shutdown Feb. 18-21.
- Renovation activities impacting the third floor of Klamath Hall through Feb. 21.
- Window washing project at Gerlinger Hall and Annex Feb. 20-24.
- Crane placement closing south end of Columbia Street Feb. 21-23.
- Water shutdown impacting Johnson Hall Feb. 21.
- Entrance closure to CPFM stores in Building 130 through Feb. 24.
- Water shutdown impacting University Health, Counseling and Testing Center Feb. 24.
- Spring greak 2020 power outage information.
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February 2020.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Streisinger Hall March 23-24.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May 2020.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight Campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.