Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Crane activities at University Testing and Counseling Center week of Jan. 14.
- HVAC activities at Oregon Hall East through Jan. 16.
- Domestic hot water shutdown at Oregon Hall through Jan. 18.
- Electrical shutdown impacting Pacific Hall, Cascade Annex and Columbia Hall Jan. 18-19.
- Steam shutdown at Volcanology Jan. 14-18.
- Fume hood shutdown in Klamath Hall Jan. 23.
- Construction impacts at University Health, Counseling and Testing Center through March 30.
- Restroom closures and renovations in CPFM Building 130 through April 2019.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.