Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Huestis Hall Suite 34 exhaust and HVAC air supply shutdown, Jan. 31.
- Huestis Hall basement exhaust and HVAC air supply intermittent shutdown, Feb. 1-10.
- Powell Plaza and Agate Street at Walton Hall crane removal activity and traffic advisory, Feb. 3.
- Huestis Hall basement and Lokey Labs electrical shutdown, Feb. 4.
- Lokey Education (C wing) elevator shut down for repairs, Feb. 9.
- Huestis Hall crane work and traffic advisory for 13th Avenue, Feb. 11-18.
- Johnson Hall chilled water shut down for meter installation, Feb. 13-15.
- Onyx Bridge chilled water shut down for meter installation, Feb. 20-23.
- Lawrence Hall chilled water shut down to install meter, Feb. 6-8.
- Parking lot 2 (south of CPFM Warehouse) light pole installation advisory, March 23-April 7.
- Campus AMAG academic break and holiday door locks advisory for 2022/2023.
- Lawrence wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak timeline unknown.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Huestis Hall, Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs demolition activities in Huestis north lobby, timeline unknown.
- Huestis, Willamette and Streisinger halls electrical shutdown timeline unknown.
- Pacific Hall rooms 203 and 204 minor interior work advisory, Nov.14, 2022-Jan. 31, 2023.
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall classrooms 348 and 353 renovation, Dec. 12-Jan. 31, 2023.
- CPFM Back 40 thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-Feb. 28, 2023.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended another six months to Feb. 17, 2023.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs basement access advisory during Huestis Hall renovation project, Sept. 28, 2022-March 13, 2023.
- McKenzie Hall carpet replacement and access advisory on third floor, Aug. 1-31, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Knight Campus Phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.
Employees can stayed informed by visiting the UO map construction and impacts or the campus closures, shutdowns and detours website.