- Kate Mondloch, interim vice provost and dean of the UO Graduate School, sent an email to all graduate students to remind them of university resources designed to support them financially, professionally, academically and personally as they cope with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The University of Oregon voluntary summer work share program launched last week. Employees interested in the program should consult their supervisor and submit their request by June 3. Each unit will review employee elections and provide final approval.
- Find information about the UO’s return to campus, including plans for the possible return to in-person instruction for fall term 2020 and resumption of some on-campus activities.
- The fall class schedule and priority registration information for students is now available. Students received an email providing details about when they can register for fall term and encouraging them to contact their academic advisors.
- Resources for students: Information on support, guidance, and tips.
- Resources for faculty, staff, GEs, and student workers: Information on remote work, benefits, leave, and other support.
- Resources for instructional faculty and graduate educators: Information on remote teaching.
- The Oregon Health Authority reports 4,302 confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases in the state, 77 cases in Lane County, and 1,171 in Multnomah County on June 1.
- The university continues to work in close coordination with the Oregon Health Authority and our companion institutions and agencies.