- To ensure campus has safe drinking water, staff from Campus Planning and Facilities Management and Auxiliary Departments are flushing water systems to keep our main supply piping clear and disinfected. This effort will increase as we get closer to a return to campus.
- The University of Oregon voluntary summer work share program launched last week. Employees interested in the program should consult their supervisor and submit their request by midnight tonight. Each unit will review employee elections and provide final approval.
- Find information about the UO’s return to campus, including plans for the possible return to in-person instruction for fall term 2020 and resumption of some on-campus activities.
- The fall class schedule and priority registration information for students is now available. Students received an email providing details about when they can register for fall term and encouraging them to contact their academic advisors.
- Resources for students: Information on support, guidance, and tips.
- Resources for faculty, staff, GEs, and student workers: Information on remote work, benefits, leave, and other support.
- Resources for instructional faculty and graduate educators: Information on remote teaching.
- The Oregon Health Authority reports 4,399 confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases in the state, 77 cases in Lane County, and 1,194 in Multnomah County on June 3.
- The university continues to work in close coordination with the Oregon Health Authority and our companion institutions and agencies.