Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Air handling shutdown at Gerlinger Annex Nov. 18.
- Osmosis water shutdown impacting various research buildings Nov. 19.
- Electrical work at Black Cultural Center Nov. 19-20.
- Air handling shutdown at PLC Nov. 20.
- Boom truck hoist impacting Parking lot 3A, Zirc, and Millrace Studios Access Nov. 24.
- Demo at ZIRC Annex through Nov. 25.
- Non-Potable water shutdown impacting Zebrafish Nov. 30.
- Noise and construction activities impacting Willamette Hall Dec. 14-18.
- Air handling/ducting installation at CPFM Warehouse and Shops through Dec. 15.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.