Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Construction mobilization activities begin for renovation of University Health, Counseling and Testing Center
- Elevator testing across campus Aug. 13-17: Baker Downtown Center, Clinical Services, Columbia Parking Garage, Erb Memorial Union, Fenton, Ford Alumni Center, Prince Lucien Campbell, University Health, Counseling and Testing Center.
- Staging equipment and ADA sidewalk installation affects Pacific Hall, Cascade Annex and Onyx Bridge Aug. 14-27.
- Compressed air, water, drains shutdowns in Volcanology Aug. 17 and Aug. 20
- Intermittent closures at the roundabout in front of Volcanology through Aug. 24
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.