The University of Oregon will celebrate 11 classified employees and officers of administration at this year’s Outstanding Employee Awards event on Nov. 21.
The event recognizes staff who demonstrate excellence on the job, exemplify the university mission, foster admiration among colleagues and model high performance standards.
The event is hosted by the Office of Human Resources as part of its annual recognition program. Recipients are nominated by colleagues and departments across campus and are then chosen via review process by the Outstanding Employee Awards Selection Committee.
This year’s event will be held from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at the Ford Alumni Center’s Lee Barlow Giustina Ballroom. The UO community is invited to attend.
The 2019 Outstanding Employee Award winners:
- Kim Enbysk, housing service center specialist, University Housing.
- Elizabeth Hahn, custodian, University Housing.
- Chris Hallam, custodial services coordinator, Campus Planning and Facilities Management.
- Tiffany Stewart, department programs assistant, Department of Physics.
- Trudi Stuber, nursing office coordinator, University Health Center.
- James Tuttle, studio technician, sports product design, Department of Product Design.
Officers of administration:
- Anni Elling, department manager, Department of Human Physiology.
- Kevin Hatfield, assistant vice provost for undergraduate research, University Housing.
- Lynde Ritzow, associate director, master’s industrial internship program, Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact.
- Teri Rowe, manager of finance and administration, Departments of Economics and Sociology.
- Haley Wilson, coordinator of LGBTESS, LGBT Education Support Services.