Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Elevator shutdown at Oregon Hall June 18-Sept. 20.
- Elevator shutdown at Chapman Hall June 19.
- Elevator shutdown at Erb Memorial Union June 19.
- Elevator shutdown at Straub Hall June 19.
- Elevator shutdown at Student Rec Center June 19.
- Fire sprinkler shutdown impacting Onyx Bridge June 19.
- Vacuum shutdown impacting second floor spaces of Klamath Hall June 20-21.
- Utility connections related to Black Cultural Center project causing closures along 15th Ave June 18-22.
- Fire sprinkler shutdown at Allen Hall June 24.
- Loading dock closure between Klamath Hall and Streisinger Hall June 24.
- Renovation at Clinical Services June 24-Aug. 13.
- Renovation at Columbia Hall July 1-19.
- Elevator shutdown at Onyx Bridge July 1-Sept. 15.
- Parking lot 12B closures by Klamath Hall through July 26.
- 60 psi treated steam shutdown impacting Pacific Hall, Columbia Hall, Cascade Hall, Volcanology and EMU proposed for July 27-28.
- Summer fire alarm and sprinkler testing campus wide schedule through Aug. 18.
- Renovation at Knight Library through Aug. 31.
- Hayward construction and traffic.
- Knight campus construction and traffic.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.