Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Fire testing schedule for May.
- Pressure washing around campus in May.
- Heating water shutdown impacting Willamette Hall basement May 15.
- Grease trap cleaning around campus causing noise and odor May 21.
- 13th Ave repaving project through May 22.
- Parking impacts at 13th Ave Garage through May 22.
- Fire testing schedule for June.
- Planed power outages related to utility maintenance June 1-2.
- Steam shutdown impacting Huestis Hall June 3-4.
- Electrical shutdown impacting Lawrence Hall June 12.https://blogs.uoregon.edu/cpfmnotifications/2020/05/12/willamette-hall-basement-rooms-32-and-36-heating-water-shutdown-5-20-20/
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.