Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Drilling advisory lot east of UO Police Department Dec. 10.
- Renovations impacting Pacific Hall 206 through Dec. 13.
- Fire alarm testing schedule over winter break Dec. 16-30.
- Steam shutdown impacting Lewis Integrated Science Complex Dec. 17.
- Restroom room 006 in Johnson Hall closed for Renovations Dec. 16-20.
- Sidewalk closure at Gerlinger Hall Dec. 16-24.
- Renovation in McKenzie Hall Dec. 20-Jan. 20.
- Roof cleaning campus wide Dec. 23-Jan. 23.
- Sanitary sewer project over winter break.
- Noise advisory related to construction impacting Esslinger Hall through January 2020.
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February 2020.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May 2020.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.