Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- Klamath Hall noise advisory around room 19 from plumbing modifications June 29 -July 7.
- Campus air handling unit preventive maintenance scheduled for July 2022 includes Thompson University Center, Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, EC Cares Whiteaker Classrooms, EC Cares Westmoreland Classrooms, EC Cares Main Office, and Condon Hall.
- Computing Center second floor emergency air conditioning shutdown due to damaged chilled water coil July 1-unknown.
- REMINDER: Matthew Knight Arena/13th Avenue Garage, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, and Central Kitchen fire system testing and maintenance the week of July 4-8.
- Onyx Bridge room 291 HVAC construction noise advisory July 6.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center heating and cooling shutdown July 6-7.
- Science Complex Buildings access advisory during Oregon22 July 14-25.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory, July 2, 2021 – extended to Aug. 17.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Lawrence wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, Oct. 13-unknown.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area, Oct. 19-summer 2022.
- CPFM Back 40 thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31-Sept. 30.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, Feb. 1-unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shut down to remove pest odor, Feb. 21-unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, March 30-unknown.
- Huestis Renovation Project Site Logistics for next phase, March 31-Dec. 31.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak, May 13-approximately Sept. 30.
- CPFM Back Forty access advisory due to construction activity, May 23-July 31.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, May 31-unknown.
- POSTPONED due to weather: Streisinger and Lokey Labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps, June 13-14.
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule summer 2022.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- Lokey Education south side restrooms closed during elevator renovation, June 20-July 8.
- Road between Millrace Studio 3 and ZIRC closed for construction work, July 5-6.
- POSTPONED: Baker Downtown Center’s first floor HVAC shutdown scheduled for June 17-20 will take place at a later date.