Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Campus-wide advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Fire systems testing and maintenance schedule posted for July.
- Campus-wide COVID signage change advisory.
- Hendricks Hall Drinking Fountain Shutdown continues for the second and third floors.
- Gerlinger Hall upgrade to the third floor exhaust system finishes July 16.
- Lewis Integrative Science Building (LISB) Room 206 specialty equipment closet being installed.
- Susan Campbell transitioning to prox card access through mid-July.
- Frohnmayer Music SW elevator E120 modernization finishes July 13.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project wrapping up by July 16.
- Hendricks Hall interior and exterior window cleaning through July 16.
- Tykeson Hall and Chapman Hall lawn renovation extended through July 23.
- Unthank Jr. Hall Project fencing extended on the NE section through July 26.
- Hendricks Hall transitioning to prox card access by first part of August.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through August 1.
- 1715 Franklin rat traps placed July 6-Aug. 6.
- Zebrafish building and autoclave steam offline to install new valves July 12-13.
- 1900 Millrace room 109 abatement and construction work July 12-16.
- Lokey Education, HEDCO, Music, Berwick, and Clinical Services Building HVAC cleaning July 12-23.
- Onyx Bridge concrete cutting noise advisory July 13.
- PLC, Condon, Tykeson, and Chapman halls steam shutdown to repair a leak July 13-14.
- CPFM Warehouse Suite 110 remodeling project July 14-Sept. 17.
- Tunnel work by Carson Hall July 19-21.
- Onyx Bridge third floor renovation through Sept 30.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.