Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, July 22-unknown.
- Museum of Natural and Cultural History, Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, Student Rec Center, Esslinger Hall and tennis courts fire system testing and maintenance, the week of July 25-29.
- 1715 Franklin dumpster enclosure access advisory as of July 25.
- Living Learning Center Service drive closure July, 26-Aug. 8.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center steam shut down to install a utility meter, July 28.
- Lokey Laboratories exhaust systems shut down to replace a frequency drive, Aug. 15-17.
- Campus air handling unit preventative maintenance scheduled for July 2022 includes Thompson University Center, Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, EC Cares Whiteaker Classrooms, EC Cares Westmoreland Classrooms, EC Cares Main Office, and Condon Hall.
- 1715 Franklin building access advisory, July 11-29.
- Baker Downtown Center roofing replacement advisory, April 25-July 29 (date extended due to weather).
- CPFM Back Forty access advisory due to construction activity, May 23-Aug. 4.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended to Aug. 17.
- Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs steam shutdown to replace condensate pumps (was June 13-14 but postponed due to weather).
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule, summer 2022.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31-Sept. 30.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak, through approximately Sept. 30.
- Baker Downtown Center’s first floor HVAC shutdown scheduled for June 17 – 20 has been postponed and will take place later.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Computing Center second floor emergency air conditioning shutdown due to damaged chilled water coil, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex 1st Floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase II, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.