Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Johnson Hall, Collier House, Agate Hall, Chapman Hall and Condon Hall fire system testing and maintenance, dweek of Aug. 8-12.
- Oregon Hall freight elevator offline during repairs, Aug. 8-12.
- Baker Downtown Center chilled water offline Aug. 9.
- Carson Hall 60 psi steam offline to repair leak, Aug. 10.
- Allen Hall on standby power during utility transformer testing, Aug. 18.
- CPFM Quonsets 128, 132 and 133 demolition advisory, Aug. 22-Sept. 2.
- End date added: Computing Center second floor emergency air conditioning shutdown due to damaged chilled water coil, July 1-Aug. 12.
- Jane Sanders Stadium exterior stairs on north side replacement advisory, Aug. 1-9.
- Lokey Laboratories exhaust systems shut down to replace a frequency drive, Aug. 15-17.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended to Aug. 17.
- Walton Hall’s Powell Plaza closed for utility work, Aug. 8-22.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area, through summer 2022.
- McKenzie Hall construction and noise advisory during replacement of air ducts until Sept. 16.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory until Sept. 30.Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak until Sept. 30.
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule, summer 2022.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase II, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Streisinger and Lokey labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps (was June 13-14 but postponed due to weather).
- Baker Downtown Center’s first floor HVAC shutdown scheduled for June 17-20 has been postponed and will take place at a later date.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- Unthank Hall elevator no. 1 offline for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.