Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Treated steam shutdown impacting Walton and Hayward through Sept. 3.
- Elevator shutdown at Cascade Hall through Sept. 4.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Closure of Friendly Hall through Sept. 4.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.