Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Security fence project at fine arts studios through Feb. 19.
- Upcoming electrical shutdown impacting LISB Feb. 20.
- HVAC shutdown at Pacific Hall through Feb. 22.
- Standby transformer shutdown at Knight Library Feb. 22.
- Electrical maintenance at Klamath Hall third floor Feb. 24.
- Steam shutdown impacting Agate Hall Feb. 26.
- Elevator work at Frohnmayer School of Music through March 30.
- Construction impacting Central Power Station rooms 101 and 112 through March 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.