Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- Preventative maintenance schedule for April 2021.
- 1900 Millrace’s rooms 109, 116, and 120 asbestos abatement April 12-30.
- 1715 Franklin interior and exterior window washing week of April 18.
- Zebrafish facility HVAC cleaning April 19-20.
- CPFM Warehouse HVAC cleaning April 20.
- Clean steam shutdown to repair leak April 20.
- Thompson's University Center drywall repairs and painting on first and third floor April 20-May 5.
- Knight Campus HVAC cleaning April 21, 22, and 26.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project expected completion date revised to April 23.
- Knight Law first floor drinking fountain replacement extended to April 23.
- CPFM Administration Quonset HVAC cleaning April 26.
- 1600 Millrace and 1900 Millrace electrical outage during EWEB’s transitioning of overhead lines to underground April 26.
- Electrical Outage near Gallery Walk while EWEB transitions overhead lines to underground April 26-27.
- Millrace 3 HVAC cleaning April 27.
- 1600 Millrace and 1900 Millrace HVAC cleaning April 28-29.
- Fine Arts Studio Sculpture 125A HVAC cleaning April 29.
- Onyx Bridge and Klamath Hall fire safety inspection May 5-6.
- Streisinger Hall and LISB fire safety inspection May 12-13.
- Fine Arts Studios fence installation scheduled to wrap up May 14.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15: Revised schedule.
- Lawn renovation impacting Tykeson and Chapman Halls through June 30.