Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Streisinger Hall file alarm conduit installation, Sept. 12-14.
- Clinical Services, HEDCO, Lokey Education and Alder fire system testing and maintenance, the week of Sept. 12-16.
- University Hall and Villard Hall light construction activity related to the Heritage Project, Sept. 12-16.
- Huestis and Willamette halls steam/condensate plus supply/exhaust air shut down for Huestis Renovation, work Sept. 13.
- Lokey Labs electrical shut down for Huestis Renovation work, Sept. 14.
- Huestis and Willamette halls steam shut down for Huestis Renovation Project, Sept. 16.
- Huestis Hall basement Zebrafish Facility electrical shut down to install permanent feeder, Sept. 22.
- Huestis Hall basement AHU-2 air supply and exhaust shut down for Huestis Renovation work, Sept. 24.
- Knight Library roofing project and access advisory, through Oct. 28.
- End date extended: Huestis Hall, Streisinger Hall, Willamette Hall, Klamath Hall and Lokey Labs noise/vibration advisory during Huestis renovation work around the new structural tower, Sept. 6-16.
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule, summer 2022.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- Annual planned power outage scheduled for Sept. 14.
- CPFM Quonsets 128, 132 and 133 demolition advisory until Sept. 16.
- McKenzie Hall construction and noise advisory during replacement of air ducts until Sept. 16.
- Lawrence Hall glass curtain replacement and access advisory until Sept. 22.
- Baker Downtown Center reroofing project runs until Sept. 23.
- Huestis Basement and Lokey Labs electrical shutdown to build out new equipment, Sept. 24.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak until approximately Sept. 30.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory until Oct. 31.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Streisinger and Lokey labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps (was June 13-14 but postponed due to weather).
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended another six months to Feb. 17, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug.1, 2023.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.