Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- 1744 Moss Street landscape work advisory, March 9-17.
- Lawrence Hall HVAC systems implementation upgrade advisory, March 14.
- McArthur Court steam shut down to replace valves, March 14.
- Thompson University Center electrical offline during EWEB work, March 16.
- Clinical Services Building chilled water shut down to install meter, March 20.
- Huestis Hall basement fire suppression system offline for pipe work, March 21.
- Knight Campus Building 1 Millrace Boardwalk closed during crane work, March 21.
- Susan Campbell Hall first floor restrooms closed during updates, March 27-31.
- Campus-wide electrical island mode testing, March 29.
- Landscape protection advisory during winter and wet weather.
- Frohnmayer Music chilled water shut down to install a new meter, March 6-8.
- Parking Lot 2 (south of CPFM Warehouse) light pole installation advisory, March 20-31.
- Lawrence Hall south entryway closed during window and door replacement, March 25-April 1.
- Klamath Hall and Zebrafish International Resource Center clean steam shut down for annual maintenance, March 26-April 1.
- Onyx Bridge intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 27.
- Pacific Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 27.
- Pacific Hall compressed air shut down for diagnostics and repairs, March 28.
- Student Rec Center intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 28.
- Straub Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 29.
- Lillis, Anstett, Peterson and Chiles halls intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 30.
- Villard Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 31.
- Fenton Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 31.
- Campus-wide weekly custodial office cleaning to resume April 3.
- Huestis and Lokey Labs basement access advisory during Huestis Hall renovation project. Sept. 28, 2022-March 13, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- McKenzie Hall carpet replacement and access advisory on third floor, Aug. 1-31, 2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Tykeson Hall elevator working intermittently till part arrives, timeline unknown.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-July 1, 2023.
- Johnson Hall north entrance access advisory, timeline unknown.
- Oregon Hall first floor emergency HVAC shutdown, timeline unknown.
- Lillis HVAC AHU-1 emergency shut down to make repairs, timeline unknown.
- March air handling unit preventative maintenance schedule to affect Music, HEDCO, Clinical Services, Lokey Ed buildings, Berwick, 510 Oak St. and UOPD East Station.
- Campus AMAG academic break and holiday door locks advisory for 2022/2023.
- Knight Campus Phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.