Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Fire sprinkler shutdown at Allen Hall Sept. 11.
- Steam shutdown impacting Klamath Hall and Price Science Commons Sept. 12-13.
- Mulching around campus causing intermittent noise Sept. 14.
- Parking lot 12B closure Sept. 14-15.
- Elevator shutdown at Onyx Bridge through Sept. 15.
- Fire alarm testing at Black Cultural Center Sept. 16.
- Revised academic building key request changes start Sept. 16.
- Sidewalk closures around campus due to site work Sept. 16-20.
- Elevator shutdown at Oregon Hall through Sept. 20.
- Feeder 10 shutdown impacting various buildings Sept. 20.
- Roofing project at Lillis through Sept. 21.
- HVAC equipment installation impacting Onyx through Sept. 27.
- Project work at Knight Library through Sept. 27.
- Roofing project at Frohnmayer Music Building through Sept. 30.
- Hayward construction and traffic.
- Knight campus construction and traffic.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.