Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Work Control Center closed Nov 28-29.
- Noise advisory related to landscape activities at Carson Nov. 29.
- Hot water shutdown impacting Millrace 3 through end of November.
- Water shutdown impacting CPFM Warehouse Dec. 3.
- Heating shutdown impacting second floor of Klamath Hall Dec. 4.
- Tunnel lighting and sump pump shutdown impacting Humpy Lumpy site lighting Dec. 5.
- Restroom room 006 in Johnson Hall closed for Renovations Dec. 16-20.
- Sidewalk closure at Gerlinger Hall Dec. 16-24.
- Renovation in McKenzie Hall Dec. 20-Jan. 20.
- Sanitary sewer project over winter break.
- Noise advisory related to construction impacting Esslinger Hall through January 2020.
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February 2020.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May 2020.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.