Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Thompson's University Center drywall repairs and painting on 1st and 3rd floor April 20-May 5.
- Frohnmayer Music SW elevator E120 will be closed for modernization April 29-May 20.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountain shutdown April 30.
- Onyx Bridge and Klamath Hall fire safety inspection May 5-6.
- Gerlinger Hall upgrade to the 3rd floor exhaust system May 5-31.
- Knight Library’s chilled water will be shut down to install a new flow meter May 12.
- Streisinger Hall and LISB fire safety inspection May 12-13.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project expected completion date revised to May 14.
- Fine Arts Studios fence installation scheduled to wrap up May 14.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15.
- Lawn renovation impacting Tykeson and Chapman Halls through June 30.