Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Campus summer 2023 fire systems testing and maintenance schedule: Week of Sept. 18 affects University Hall and Villard Hall.
- Klamath Hall rooftop vacuum pump for the third floor is offline until further notice.
- Esslinger Hall H151, 155, 156, 156A, 157, 161, 163 and 165 renovation activity advisory, Sept. 20-22.
- Postponed: Klamath Hall lab exhaust fan system upgrades planned for Sept. 19-20 will be rescheduled.
Ongoing by completion dates:
- Huestis Hall fire suppression system offline during final connection work, Sept. 19.
- Cascade Hall heat exchanger repair delayed while waiting for parts, through Sept. 20.
- Johnson Hall break room 217 offline for remodel, through Sept. 22.
- Lillis Complex (Anstett, Peterson, Chiles) exterior window cleaning advisory, Sept. 21-23.
- Clinical Services Building exterior window cleaning advisory, Sept. 21-23.
- Allen Hall exterior window cleaning advisory, Sept. 21-23.
- Huestis Hall condensate return unit offline to reroute for new CRU-1, Sept. 26.
- East 13th Avenue (between Kincaid and Agate streets) surveying advisory, through Sept. 29.
- Heritage Renovation Project informational bulletin, through Sept. 29.
- McArthur Court duct work in mezzanine, through Sept 29.
- Streisinger Hall and Parking Lot 12B East Science Loop Project groundwork, through Sept. 30.
- Campus air handling unit preventive maintenance schedule for September 2023 performed in Lewis Integrative Science Building, Zebrafish International Resource Center, Volcanology Hall, Deschutes Hall, Facilities Services miscellaneous quonset 131, Facilities Services paint quonset 129, quonset 108, CPFM warehouse/shops, CPFM Administration, Millrace Studios 1, 2 and 3, through Sept. 30.
- Gallery Way closed by Millrace Studios for construction of utility tunnel, through Dec. 15.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase, through Dec. 31.
- Campus door locking schedule for observed holidays and academic breaks in 2023-24.
- North campus concrete truck activity advisory, through March 29, 2024.
- Knight Campus phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.
Unknown completion dates:
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line.
- Education Annex emergency cold water shutdown due to underground water pipe leak.
- Klamath Hall emergency shutdown of 60-pound steam due to a leak.
- Parking Lot 12B East Science Loop Project will close additional portion of lot just north of Klamath Hall for crane work.
- Johnson Hall portico scaffolding advisory, work is complete except for new globe installation.
- Postponed: Pacific Hall Suites 304, 305 and 306 heating and HVAC outage during firmware updates.