Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- CPFM customer service closed over the holiday.
- Building holiday closure information on UO map.
- Winter weather snow route map information on UO map.
- Water shutdown affecting Vivian Olum Child Development Center, Student Conflict Resolution Center, ombuds program, Oregon Law Clinic, CPFM grounds house and Eugene Fire Department evening of Dec 18.
- Equipment survey for upcoming power outage in Pacific Hall, Cascade Annex and Columbia Hall through Dec. 19.
- Tree removal by Deady Hall Dec. 20.
- Fire alarm testing over winter break through Dec. 21.
- Ramp closure at Knight Library through Dec. 21.
- Electrical shutdown affecting fifth floor mechanical room at Knight Library Dec. 26.
- Electrical shutdown affecting fourth floor of Prince Lucien Campbell Hall Dec. 27.
- Construction of small parking lot by Walton Hall through Jan. 4.
- Entrance closure at University Health, Counseling and Testing Center through October 2019.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.