Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Campus wide soap dispenser installations Nov. 9-Dec. 4.
- Wastewater/hazardous waste monitoring advisory for science buildings.
- Air handling shutdown at Jordan Schnitzer Nov. 11.
- Electrical shutdown at Hayward Field Nov. 11.
- Chilled water supply pipe shutdown impacting Knight Library Nov. 11.
- Air handling shutdown at McArthur Court Nov. 13.
- Fume hood, exhaust and HVAC intermittent outages impacting Pacific Hall Nov. 11.
- Demo at ZIRC Annex Nov. 11-25.
- Air handling shutdown at Gerlinger Hall Nov. 16.
- Air handling shutdown at Gerlinger Annex Nov. 18.
- Osmosis water shutdown impacting various research buildings Nov. 19.
- Air handling shutdown at PLC Nov. 20.
- Noise and construction activities impacting Willamette Hall Dec. 14-18.
- Air handling/ducting installation at CPFM warehouse and shops through Dec. 15.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.