Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Preventative maintenance schedule for April 2021.
- 1900 Millrace’s rooms 109, 116, & 120 asbestos abatement April 12-30.
- Electrical Outage near Gallery Walk while EWEB transitions overhead lines to underground April 26-27.
- Thompson's University Center drywall repairs and painting on 1st and 3rd floor April 20-May 5.
- Millrace 3 HVAC cleaning April 27.
- Fine Arts Studio Sculpture 125A HVAC cleaning April 29.
- 1600 Millrace and 1900 Millrace HVAC cleaning April 28-29.
- Hayward Field (NW corner) power outage April 28.
- 1715 Franklin’s Parking Lot 58 closed due to entrance and sidewalk repaving April 29- May 2.
- Frohnmayer Music SW elevator E120 will be closed for modernization April 29-May 20.
- Onyx Bridge and Klamath Hall fire safety inspection May 5-6.
- Streisinger Hall and LISB fire safety inspection May 12-13.
- Fine Arts Studios fence installation scheduled to wrap up May 14.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project expected completion date revised to May 14.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15 with updated schedule.
- Lawn renovation impacting Tykeson and Chapman Halls through June 30.