Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Restroom closure impacting Hendricks Hall May 23-24.
- Fume hood shutdown impacting Klamath Hall North May 29.
- Vehicle and pedestrian traffic changes on Franklin due to Knight Campus start late April.
- Odor advisory continues at Hayward Field project site through June.
- Traffic changes on East 15th continue due to the Hayward Field project.
- Compost collection changes starting July 1.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.