Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Landscape work at 1715 Franklin, July 10-27, in preparation of August painting.
- Weekend parking lot closures allow for summer lot painting, July 21-22, 28-29.
- Building fire alarm testing continues until Aug. 16.
- Phase 4 and 5 of steam tunnel project to impact heat systems.
- PeaceHealth North elevator modernization through Nov. 30.
The planning office broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.