Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Domestic water shutdown in Esslinger and McArthur Court July 10
- Campuswide parking lot closures July 21-22 and July 28-29
- Roof rescue training July 18-19 and Aug. 10
- 1715 Franklin east entrance closure July 11-13
- Bean Hall project road closures July 19
The planning office broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
Employees can stay informed by visiting the UO map on shutdowns and construction projects or the campus closures, shutdowns and detours website.