Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Pressure washing projects around campus next several weeks.
- Water intrusion and mitigation update for Allen Hall.
- Repaving along 13th Ave the week of May 18.
- Elevator installation project starts at Friendly Hall May 18 and runs through Dec. 2020.
- Driveway closure and traffic change at Zebrafish driveway May 19.
- Heating water shutdown impacting Klamath Hall May 19.
- HVAC upgrade project in Willamette Hall through May 29.
- Renovations at HEDCO through June 18.
- Closure of Riverfront Parkway underpass to Railroad through June.
- Power outage update for June 2020
- Roof project impacting Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art and Parking Lot #25 starting July 6.
- Renovation Lewis Integrative Science Building through Aug. 5.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.