Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- CPFM warehouse second-floor remodeling activity advisory, March 20-April 14.
- Lawrence Hall south entryway windows and doors replacement advisory, March 25-April 1.
- Campus spring break grease trap cleaning, March 27-28.
- Klamath Hall hot water pipe work advisory, March 27-30.
- Knight Library noise advisory during roof anchor placement, March 27-31.
- Lewis Integrative Science, Lokey Labs and Willamette Hall process chilled water shut down for final project adjustments, March 28-29.
- Knight Library basement abatement and demolition activity, March 28-April 6.
- Huestis Hall basement steam and condensate shutdown, April 3.
- Allen Hall chilled water shut down for equipment installation, April 3.
- Huestis Hall basement chilled water shutdown, April 5.
- Start date adjusted: University Hall and Villard Hall Heritage Project investigative tests on wallboard/plaster, March 24-April 1.
- Rescheduled: Knight Campus Building 1 Millrace boardwalk closed during crane work, March 28.
- Parking Lot 2 (south of CPFM Warehouse) light pole installation advisory, March 20-31.
- Johnson Hall portico scaffolding advisory, March 20-April 20.
- Huestis Hall basement fire suppression system offline for pipe work, March 21.
- Knight Campus 2 shoring activity, March 23 until approximately March 31.
- Lawrence Hall south entryway closed during window and door replacement, March 25-April 1.
- Klamath Hall and Zebrafish International Resource Center clean steam shut down for annual maintenance, March 26-April 1.
- Onyx Bridge intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 27.
- Pacific Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 27.
- Susan Campbell Hall first floor restrooms closed during updates, March 27-31.
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall Heritage Project surge work advisory in Rooms 72 and 184, March 27-July 15.
- McKenzie Hall Heritage Project surge work advisory in Rooms 101 and 101A, March 27-July 15.
- Pacific Hall compressed air shut down for diagnostics and repairs, March 28.
- Student Rec Center intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 28.
- Campus-wide electrical island mode testing, March 29.
- Straub Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 29.
- Lillis, Anstett, Peterson and Chiles halls intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 30.
- Villard Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 31.
- Fenton Hall intermittent HVAC interruptions for systems update, March 31.
- March air handling unit preventative maintenance schedule to affect Music, HEDCO, Clinical Services, Lokey Ed buildings, Berwick, 510 Oak St. and UOPD East Station.
- Campuswide weekly custodial office cleaning to resume April 3.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs basement access advisory during Huestis Hall renovation project, Sept. 28, 2022-March 31, 2023.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-July 1, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- McKenzie Hall carpet replacement and access advisory on third floor, Aug. 1-31, 2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer, line timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Tykeson Hall elevator working intermittently until part arrives, timeline unknown.
- Oregon Hall first floor emergency HVAC shutdown, timeline unknown.
- Lillis HVAC AHU-1 emergency shut down to make repairs, timeline unknown.
- Lokey Labs emergency fume hood shutdown, timeline unknown.
- Campus AMAG academic break and holiday door locks advisory for 2022-23.
- Knight Campus Phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.
Employees can stayed informed by visiting the UO map construction and impacts or the campus closures, shutdowns and detours website.