Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Conference room closure continues at 1715 Franklin until further notice.
- Chilled water shutdown at HEDCO Education Jan 9.
- Steam shutdown in Volcanology postponed to Jan 17.
- Tentative date for electrical outage in Columbia and Pacific Halls possibly Jan 18-19.
- Entrance closure at University Health, Counseling and Testing Center through Oct 2019.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.