Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Restroom work in Klamath Hall Room 080 Aug. 12-Aug. 23.
- Electrical shutdown impacting Prince Lucien Campbell Hall Aug. 14.
- Electrical shutdown impacting Onyx Bridge Aug. 15.
- Road closure at East 15th Ave through Aug. 16.
- HVAC upgrades at University Health, Counseling and Testing Center through Aug. 16.
- Building access, fume hoods, parking and restroom closures at Klamath Aug 16-18.
- Treated steam shutdown impacting Willamette and Huestis Halls Aug. 16.
- Summer fire alarm and sprinkler testing campus wide schedule through Aug. 18.
- Handrail repairs at Beall Music Hall Aug. 19-23.
- Project work at Ford Alumni Aug. 19-30.
- Electrical shutdown impacting Lillis Hall Aug. 20.
- Noise advisory due to construction at PeaceHealth North through Aug. 20.
- Annual maintenance closes Student Recreation Center Aug. 28-Sept. 8.
- Parking lot 23 closure Aug. 28-30.
- Electrical panel survey in Klamath Hall through Aug. 30.
- Renovation at Knight Library through Aug. 31.
- Electrical shutdown at HEDCO Aug. 31.
- Odor advisory due to Student Rec Center flooring project Aug. 28-Sept. 4.
- Renovation at Willamette Hall through Sept. 1.
- Elevator shutdown at Onyx Bridge through Sept. 15.
- Elevator shutdown at Oregon Hall through Sept. 20.
- Roofing project at Lillis through Sept. 21.
- Roofing project at Frohnmayer Music Building through Sept. 30.
- Hayward construction and traffic.
- Knight campus construction and traffic.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.