Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access, and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Pacific Hall rooms 203 and 204 minor interior work advisory, Nov. 14, 2022-Jan. 31, 2023.
- 1715 Franklin Building recycling program informational notice, Nov. 17.
- Pine Mountain Observatory electrical outage, Nov. 29.
- Fenton Hall and Ford Alumni Center elevator shutdown, Dec. 14.
- Feeder 1 electrical shutdown will affect Justice Bean Hall, Ford Alumni Center, Global Scholars Hall, Kalapuya Ilihi, Matthew Knight Arena and Unthank Hall, Dec. 19.
- Campus planned power outages will happen quarterly. Next one is Dec. 20.
- End date extended: Knight Law restrooms 166, 167, 231A remodel advisory, Nov. 8-Dec. 9.
- Work rescheduled from Nov. 10: Onyx Bridge fume hood intermittent shutdowns, Nov. 22.
- New end date: Knight Library roofing project and access advisory, Sept. 6-Nov. 28.
- Postponed until winter break: Living Learning Center steam shutdown (was Nov 22-23).
- Area between Volcanology and Columbia Hall excavation/utility work, Nov. 9-30.
- Willamette Hall, Klamath Hall, Lewis Integrative Science Building and Lokey Labs processed chilled water shutdown in specific rooms, Dec. 12-16.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps, (was June 13-14) postponed due to weather.
- Huestis Hall, Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs demolition activities in Huestis Hall north lobby (was Sept. 24) postponed, new date TBD.
- Huestis Hall, Willamette Hall and Streisinger Hall electrical shutdown (was Oct. 24) postponed, new date TBD.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended another six months, to Feb. 17, 2023.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-Feb. 28, 2023.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs basement access advisory during Huestis Hall renovation project, Sept. 28, 2022-March 13, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Knight Campus phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.