Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Exhaust plenums and fans shutdown impacting Klamath Hall Jan. 20.
- Renovation in McKenzie Hall through Jan. 20.
- Compressed air and natural gas shutdown impacting Klamath Hall Jan. 21.
- Water shutdown at Onyx Bridge Jan. 21.
- Chilled water and cooling shutdown impacting Klamath Hall, Onyx Bridge and Streisinger Hall Jan. 13-Feb. 7.
- Roof cleaning campus wide through Jan. 23.
- Crane work at JSMA Jan. 27-28.
- Noise advisory related to construction impacting Esslinger Hall through January 2020.
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February 2020.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May 2020.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.