Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Odor advisory due to roofing project Sept. 8-11.
- Chilled water pump VFD shutdown impacting LISB MRI suites 174 and 186 Sept. 9.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Pacific Hall Sept. 10.
- Water shutdown impacting EC Cares domestic cold water Sept. 10.
- Tree work and pruning impacting Columbia Street and Alley Sept 14-25.
- Renovations impacting Pacific Hall rooms 202-204 through Oct. 23.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.