Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Renovation at Clinical Services June 24-Aug 13.
- Water shutdown impacting buildings behind CPFM June 27.
- Water shutdown impacting cooling at Onyx Bridge June 27-28.
- Window washing at Johnson Hall June 29-30.
- Renovation at Columbia Hall July 1-19.
- Fire sprinkler shutdown at Oregon Hall July 2.
- Elevator shutdown at Onyx Bridge July 1-Sept. 15.
- Parking lot 12B closures by Klamath Hall through July 26.
- Pedestrian walkway closures at Klamath Hall through July 26.
- 60 psi treated steam shutdown impacting Pacific Hall, Columbia Hall, Cascade Hall, Volcanology and EMU proposed for July 27-28.
- Summer fire alarm and sprinkler testing campus wide schedule through Aug. 18.
- Renovation at Knight Library through Aug. 31.
- Elevator shutdown at Oregon Hall through Sept. 20.
- Roofing project at Lillis through Sept. 21.
- Hayward construction and traffic.
- Knight campus construction and traffic.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.