Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Rooftop work advisory the Computing Center, Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, Miller Theater Complex and Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art through Aug. 30.
- Entrance closure in Esslinger Hall starting Aug. 30.
- Buildings on backup power, generator staging and planned power outage through Sept. 5. Collier House, Hendricks Hall, Gerlinger Hall, Johnson Hall and Susan Campbell Hall.
- Construction activities at Knight Law School continue through early September.
- Building closed for maintenance at the Student Recreation Center through Sept. 9.
- Construction and traffic updates for the Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact.
- Construction and traffic updates for Hayward Field renovation.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.