Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Construction activities at CPFM Building 130 week of Sept. 10-14.
- Steam shutdown at Straub and Earl halls on Sept. 11.
- Electrical work on third floor of Knight Law Center Sept. 13-14.
- HVAC system shutdown at Museum of Natural and Cultural History on Sept. 17.
- Art sculpture installation at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art Sept. 17-18.
- Construction and traffic updates for Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact.
- Construction and traffic updates for Hayward Field renovation.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.