Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Streisinger, Huestis, Willamette and Lokey Labs chilled water shutdown May 11-12.
- Willamette Hall south sidewalk replacement advisory May 12-16.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center chilled water plus treated and untreated steam shut down to install a utility meter May 12-19.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs fence installation and access advisory May 13.
- CPFM Lock Shop electrical shut down to install new electrical feeders May 24.
- Willamette Hall HVAC system shut down for emergency repair on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the west wing April 18 – extended to May 31.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs domestic water shutdown May 14.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs electrical shutdown May 14.
- Huestis Hall Basement sewage ejector pump shut down May 18.
- Cascade Hall and Price Science Commons HVAC system shut down for repairs June 14-17.
- POSTPONED: Huestis Hall equipment testing and access advisory - date TBD.
- Huestis Hall renovation work on Huestis deferred maintenance project through May 16.
- Esslinger Hall construction advisory for Huestis deferred maintenance project November 11, 2021 – extended to May 20.
- Klamath Hall renovation work in basement area for Huestis deferred maintenance project November 11, 2021 – extended to May 31.
- Susan Campbell/Hendricks Quad sidewalk removal and replacement through extended to May 31.
- Baker Downtown Center roofing replacement advisory through June 30.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended to Aug. 17.
- CPFM Back 40 thermal tank storage project advisory through Sept. 30.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, unknown timeline.
- NILI, 1629 Moss St., HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, unknown timeline.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, unknown timeline.
- EMU middle elevator #1 offline for repairs, unknown timeline.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, unknown timeline.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase through Dec. 31.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1, 2023.
COVID-19 and Wildfire Smoke Related:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.