Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Smoke odor in campus buildings causing nuisance odors.
- Elevator out of service at Onyx Bridge west.
- Tent set-ups around campus through Sept. 18.
- Fume hood and exhaust fan shutdown at Huestis Hall Sept. 21.
- Fire testing around campus through Sept. 24.
- Tree work and pruning impacting Columbia Street and Alley through Sept 25.
- Renovations impacting Pacific Hall rooms 202-204 through Oct. 23.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.