Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Access control project impacting entries at Johnson Hall March 22-29.
- ADA ramp closure at Johnson Hall as part of the Tykeson Hall project March 23-31.
- Access control project impacting entries at Knight Library March 25-29.
- Restroom closure in Hendricks Hall March 25-April 4.
- Utility service work impacting pedestrian traffic around Black Cultural Center project March 25-28.
- Flooring project in Student Recreation Center through March 29.
- HVAC shutdown in McKenzie Hall March 27-28.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.