Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- CPFM Warehouse traffic detour due to crane work Jan. 12.
- Gerlinger Hall sun porch closed for repairs Jan. 7-March 27.
- Lawrence wheelchair lift shut down for repairs.
- Thompson University elevator down and awaiting parts.
- McKenzie Hall water intrusion and cleanup advisory.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountains on second and third floor ongoing shutdown.
- Klamath Hall second floor lab renovation for Huestis deferred maintenance project through Feb. 1, 2022.
- Klamath Hall renovation work in basement area for Huestis deferred maintenance project through April 25, 2022.
- Esslinger Hall construction advisory for Huestis deferred maintenance project through April 29, 2022.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.
- Onyx Bridge renovation work on Huestis deferred maintenance project through May 6, 2022.
- Streisinger Hall second floor renovation work for Huestis deferred maintenance project through May 6, 2022.
- Huestis Hall deferred maintenance renovation project through May 16, 2022.
- South Bank path advisory: Stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1, 2023.
COVID-19 and Wildfire Smoke Related: