Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Soap dispensers continue to be replaced around campus. Follow the blog category for daily updates.
- Work Control Center closed Nov. 26-27.
- Tent removal around campus Nov. 28-30.
- Window replacement project in University Health, Counseling and Testing Center Nov. 30-Dec. 4.
- Non-Potable water shutdown impacting Zebrafish Nov. 30.
- Noise and construction activities impacting Willamette Hall Dec. 14-18.
- Air handling/ducting installation at CPFM Warehouse and Shops through Dec. 15.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.